contact@anna-jaeger.de


contact me, if you like : contact@anna-jaeger.de
Or visit my Webcomic on mycomics.de
Unemployed Bum Webcomic



Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010

Unemployed Bum: No. 15















My vision now is incomplete
I am affected by the warmth
A change of tone unusual sound
Is this the time to decline

They control the circuit
The embodiment of what I've done
If I waver from this circle
A second pass and then I'm found

But he who walks behind me
He once saw the morning sun


I dare not break the circuit
I rest only for a short time
This time I promise I won't give up

I have no right to let it go
I have no right to do so


lyrics by katatonia - complicity...

feel free to interpret...


edit:
ok ok ok weils so schön is hab ich noch ne karikatur gemacht:

"Ölpest am Po: Unterschätzt Italien die Katastrophe?" (schlagzeile von tagesschau.de hrhr)
haha

2 Kommentare:

  1. ochje. viel spaß nächste woche. heul eine runde für mich mit ;). und lass dich mal vom eh indiana jones soundtrack I-III inspirieren :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. War ja klar, dass irgendjemand mal ein Wortspiel mit Po loslassen musste ; )

    AntwortenLöschen